As one of the most innovative IoT startup in healthcare (#1 french startup on the global disrupt100.com ranking), BioSerenity develops wearable medical devices and remote monitoring platforms. Our diagnostic and monitoring solutions are disrupting medicine, promoting ambulatory care and continuous monitoring rather than hospitalization.
More than 30 hospitals in France and abroad already use our remote monitoring platform as an enabler of better monitoring and scalable operations in neurology. Our first device, the Neuronaute is transforming epilepsy care by shortening time to diagnosis and improving monitoring accuracy. Already approved in Europe, its FDA approval is due in Q2’17.
Bio Serenity is committed to develop solutions that address significant unmet medical needs and target fast growing global markets. Our French office is located within the Brain and Spine Institute (ICM), at the Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital and we are currently opening offices in Boston and Atlanta. Our awesome team is made up of engineers, doctors, designers and developers and is growing fast (50+). Our work environment is young, fun, international, dynamic but also hard working and ambitious.
Directedly within the team in charge of the business and marketing strategy you will:
- Develop the marketing operations (market research, identification of use cases, design of patient centric solutions);
- Work on the market access strategy (pricing, clinical studies, post-market, reimbursement);
- Organize the participation to internal and external conferences;
- Communicate with our clients (hospitals and pharma) and partners (hospitals, physicians, patients…) directly and during events;
- Create marketing materials (flyers, newsletter, website) with our designer for our European and North-American markets;
- Be involved in the management and strategic development of the startup.
- BBA in marketing or sales; ongoing MBA, Msc or Grande Ecole is preferred;
- Ideally with additional background or experiences in Healthcare, Pharma, Medicine and Life Sciences;
- Proficient in French and English;
- Ability to evolve in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Eager to learn continuously, go the extra mile and take on responsibilities;
- Positive, inspired, proactive and self-motivated character;
Contrat status: internship – 6 months.
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Paris (75013)